Gio provides complete control of conventional and moving lights, LEDs and media servers. Supports multiple users with partitioned parameter control and full backup, multiple playback faders and cue lists in a tracking, move fade environment, with unique forcefeedback encoders, two integral articulating multi-touch displays and
Ready to hit the road
Need an energetic desk for a large touring show with a complex rig? Looking for a board that saves space in control rooms without scrimping on power? Want a desk compact enough to carry from the control booth to the tech table every day? ETC´s Gio® is an on-the-go road warrior in a tidy footprint that can handle shows of any size with ease. Boasting the programming capacity of the Eos Titanium (Eos Ti ® ) desk, Gio is ready to hit the road.
Gio has a fast, accessible control surface, with an easy-to-navigate backlit keypad. It includes two integral, articulating multi-touch displays and supports up to three external monitors, all of which can also be multi-touch.
- 4096 or 24,576 outputs*
- 32,768 Control Channels (mapped to any number from 1 to 99,999)
- 10,000 Cues
- 999 Cue Lists
- 999 Submasters
- 100 Fader Pages
- 4 x 1000 Palettes (Intensity, Focus, Color, Beam)
- 1000 Presets (all palette)
- 1000 Groups
- 1000 Effects (relative, absolute or step)
- 99.999 Macros
- 1000 Snapshots
- 1000 Curves
- 1000 Color Paths
- Solid state hard drive
- USB ports for flash drives, pointing devices, keyboards
*Devices with 3 DVI connectors on the back panel can upgrade to 12,288 outputs.
- Two individually configurable ethernet ports, 802.3af compliant PSE
- ETCNet2™, Net3™ (powered by ACN), and Artnet and Avab UDP output protocols
- Four DMX-512 / RDM Ports
- Contact closure triggers via D-Sub connector
- Three Display Port connectors support high-resolution external displays (1280x1024 minimum) with optional single-touch or multi-touch screen control. Display port to DVI adapters are provided.
- USB multipurpose (seven ports)
- MIDI Timecode, MIDI Show Control, MIDI Notes through Gateway
- OSC Transmit and Receive
- UDP Transmit and Receive
- SMPTE Timecode through Gateway
- Contact closure (12 analog inputs, 12 SPDT contact outputs, RS-232) through Gateway