ETC Source Four jr.
Source Four jr
The most light for your money.
The power of Source Four in a compact and economical size! The smaller-scale Source Four jr uses the same technology that made the standard Source Four famous. That means unsurpassed imaging and beam quality.
Compared to many conventional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights, Source Four jr´s 575 watts still deliver an even brighter light and offer the flexibility of multiple HPL lamp options and interchangeable lenses. The Source Four jr is perfect for -- but never limited to -- smaller theater venues, churches, schools, industrials, and any other application where affordability, space-savings and great performance are the criteria.
Source Four jr Zoom
Field-angle versatility of a zoom ellipsoidal - in a compact package.
Source Four Jr ZoomIf you´re looking for the field-angle versatility of a zoom ellipsoidal with the affordability and design of a smaller fixture, then you´re looking for the Source Four jr Zoom. Great for application on the small stage or in clubs, retail events and industrials, the Source Four jr Zoom boasts rugged ETC fixture construction and all the celebrated precision optics of a Source Four.
- Rugged die cast aluminum construction
- 20 gauge stainless steel shutters in a bi-plane assembly
- High impact, thermally insulated knobs and shutter handles
- Two accessory slots, and a top mounted, gel frame retainer
- Steel yoke with two mounting positions
- Positive locking, hand-operated yoke clutch
- Slot for glass or stainless steel patterns
- Slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- UL and cUL Listed
- 115-240V, 50/60Hz
- High temperature 3-conductor 36” leads in a glass fiber outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ technology
- 575W maximum
- HPL – compact tungsten filament contained in a kryptonfilled quartz envelope (see table for suitable lamp types)
- Patented filament geometry provides extremely efficient light collection and transmission
- Integral die cast aluminum heat sink lamp base
- Optimized optical system for efficient photometric performance
- Two bi-convex lenses
- Faceted borosilicate reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating removes greater than 90% infrared radiation (heat) and reflects greater than 95% of visible light
- Reflector secured with anti-vibration shock mounts
- Tool free, positive locking X, Y and Z lamp centering adjustments, unaffected by relamping
- Beam edge continually adjustable hard-to-soft